Saturday, February 26, 2011

South Carolina Trip/15 Weeks!

Thank you God for taking me safely to the Other side of the Country and back!
I got to See the love of my life Martin! it was the best feeling in the whole world. I am so Proud of him and Glad that one of the toughest parts are over! He finsished basic training and is now at AIT to continue the rest of his duties! We got even better news! his AIT was 9 weeks but they shrunk it down to 6weeks! so my Hubby gets to see Audrey grow sooner!
Our Trip went well and i really enjoyed the Plane ride! it was alot of Fun! i want to go on another one again!
Columbia, which was where we stayed looks exactly like Perris and Lake Elsinore put together but with alot more trees! I Loved to Listen to their Accents!
When i told Martin that we are Having a girl he was like " what, really? a little baby girl? thats awesome!" Hes over the moon now about the whole thing! He wants to buy her a fish and have a tea party with her now. Hes is going to be the BEST father to her! im so lucky!We bought her a little army girl shirt!

So Martin was able to come out the 2nd day after he Graduated. He wanted a Burger so we went to Five Guys and he enjoyed his huge Cheese Burger! Hes is glad to be out of Fort Jackson and

So we were so happy to be together again! when he kissed me i had fireworks inside me just like the first time he kissed me almost 5 years ago. Im so Happy for him and i can't wait for his arrival Home. and we are very happy to start our family with a Little baby girl! I couldn't ask for anything else in life. God truly picked the best one out there for me!



1 comment:

  1. WoOoOoO! don't ya love a man in uniform?! Jon is thinking about re-enlisting and I've been daydreaming about moving to the east coast. it's not that scary cause it's not permanent and you get to experience another place! Martin is such a man! haha..even though he totally shoulda gone Marine. semper fi;)

    ReplyDelete