Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Moving and Kicking!

Almost to the 20 Week mark! 
I have been enjoying my pregnancy and Lucias movements and tiny kicks! I love feeling her! 
So Im Finally showing a belly and loving the feeling of looking like a prego lady! 

This past weekend i had a chance to take a Romantic get away to see Martin. It was so nice to spend time with him. We had sushi and waffles and stayed in and ordered pizza! It felt like not a day had gone by. He also got to feel Lucia move around and Kick him! I think he felt a connection with her then cause his eyes welled up with tears of happiness. We seriously cannot wait for her arrival and to be a MEXICAN family!
Leaving him was bittersweet but the great news is that he comes home in a week from tomorrow! My heart is counting the hours and minutes until i see him again!

Last week i got to meet my new OBGYN! hes great and im so excited about him helping us through this journey! i can't wait! He also did a courtesy ultrasound and confirmed that it is a GIRL! Whats even more exciting is that Martin will be home for the Detailed Ultrasound! finally he will be here for appointments. 

Im so in love with the fact of becoming a mommy and awaiting my husbands return! I feel the most happy right now in my pregnancy then i have before. Helping my sisters plan my Babyshower gets me giddy too!

Thank god for the warm weather! Yay to summer dresses and skirts!

No comments:

Post a Comment